- Makati, Philippines
- May 11, 2018
I have read that your Company is looking for a professional with a solid experience in Human Resources. Having been in the industry for almost 10 years, I have enclosed my resume for your reference and review. I have highlighted my core strengths below:
- Knowledgeable in the different facets of Human Resources: Recruitment and Retention, Employee Relations, Performance Management, File Management, Training and Development and Change Management;
- Excellent ability to demonstrate quality and quantity work in a fast-paced recruiting environment by being able to deliver Operation’s hiring needs;
- Proficient in using HR-related computer programs such as TALEO, PeopleSoft, Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Spectrum and KRONOS;
- Excellent team player and can work well with employees from different levels.
I work distinctly and can be described by my professional references as goal/result-oriented, reliable in terms of getting the work done and an efficient team player. The job opening that you currently have requires a candidate to have outstanding Human Resources skills and experiences and this is why I am interested to pursue my application and be a part of a company that is as prestigious as your own.
I am available at your convenience for an interview. I will be glad to respond to any inquiries that you may have pertaining to my skill set and experience at (632) 998-9718483.
Thank you and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
• Established strong and on-going professional relationships with Hiring Managers and Business Unit Leaders to understand business requirements and stay abreast of future workforce needs;
• Proactively participated in the activities related to Recruiting, ensuring that there is an adequate applicant flow for posted positions;
• Identified any obstacles to achieving hiring goals and recommended improvements in order to reach goals;
• Maintained all files are up-to-date and in proper order in case of immediate audits;
• Mentored and developed Talent Acquisition team members (Assistants / Specialists) to achieve quality performance;
• Partnered with Sourcing Team in developing a hiring strategy in order to attract and retain employees for current and future open positions;
• Provided good customer service that exceeds expectations and improves level of service being provided to all employees / applicants;
• Assigned tasks to Talent Acquisition members to ensure all deadlines are met as scheduled.
• Award / Commendation: 5-Year Service Awardee
1. HR Assistant to Recruiting Specialist (2010)
2. Recruiting Specialist to Senior Recruiting Specialist (2014)
3. Senior Recruiting Specialist to HR Supervisor (2015)
Sr. Recruiting Specialist