Job Roles: Team Lead – Cash Management
Work Location: Parañaque City (MOA area)
Work Set up: Hybrid (3x a week onsite)
About the role
The role involves specialized and expert skill in both Payments and Cash applications processes accordance with standard procedures. Review and approval of daily payments in adherence to schedules as well as ensuring that all bank balances are matched and reconciled against the company books on a day to day basis. Ability to communicate clearly with country counterparts for any mismatch or dispute found on invoice level. Monitoring process performance (timelines + quality) for selected group of Process Assistants within the Cash Management Team
Tasks and responsibilities
- The implementation of processes in accordance with the migration schedule and timelines
- Monitor timely implementation of the objectives by agreed SLA.
- Review Bank Reconciliations and daily cash position on agreed timelines and standards
- Responds to quality issues raised by Stakeholders (1st Level)
- Implementation processes in accordance with specified requirements.
- Monitoring the compliance of processes in accordance with the legal provisions
- Ongoing cooperation with other organizational units (i.e. Poland)
- Updating, collecting, sorting and archiving of documents generated during operation according to the rules in the Team
- Performance of any other official orders related to the tasks and objective position.
1. Graduate of Finance, Accountancy, or related field
2. Must have 5+ years work experience of Invoice Processing with background in Cash Management.
3. Must have 3 years people management experience
4. Experience in a BPO or Shared Services company is a must
5. Freight and Logistics Background is an advantage.
6. Amenable for shifting schedule