Job Role: Accounts Payable Team Lead
Work Location: Parañaque City (MOA area)
Work Set up: Hybrid (3x onsite)
Tasks and responsibilities
1. Conduct daily team huddles, to discuss metrics and team targets for the day
2. Monitor timely implementation of the objectives by agreed SLA.
3. Works with LEAN team to drive Operational Excellence
4. Ensures that day to day volumes are distributed across team members
5. Provides team productivity reports
6. Responds to quality issues raised by Stakeholders (1st to 2nd Level), in accordance with escalation matrix
7. Drives process standardization with GPO and Local counterparts
8. Drives Operational Calls to report team performance and resolve open issues with Stakeholders
9. Ensures that migration for new countries are monitored from Kick -off to completion of Hypercare calls
8. Monitoring the compliance of processes in accordance with the legal provisions on the area of operation.
9. Ongoing cooperation with other organizational units (i.e. Poland)
10. Updating, collecting, sorting and archiving of documents generated during operation according to the rules in the Team
11. Performance of any other official orders related to the tasks and objective position.
12 Evaluates team member performance and helps to create a strong career path for them
1. Graduate of Finance, Accountancy, or related field
2. Must have 5+ years work experience of Invoice Processing
3. Must have 3 years people management experience
4. Experience in a BPO or Shared Services company is required
5. Freight and Logistics Background is an advantage.
6. Amenable for shifting schedule