Join a Top Ranked Oil & gas company in the world and become one of their Financial analysts!
Work Schedule: Nightshift (starts at 9PM)
Location: BGC, Taguig
Set-up: Hybrid - 10 days WFH, 10 days Onsite
Tasks & Qualifications:
1. Should have basic knowledge on VMD (vendor master data) process; what needs to be done. The following are example of activities/tasks to be performed:
- Create, modify & maintain vendor records.
- Analyze the vendor records to properly provide feedback to stakeholders as to what needs to be done
2. High level idea on how to navigate SAP
- 1 yr. experience working with VMD team
- Preferably with knowledge in vendor regulatory activities of US (1099/1042)
3. Has at least 2 to 3 years of current work experience and min of 1 year with VENDOR MASTER DATA for a Shared Service or BPO setting. Experience in Oil, Gas and Energy industries is an advantage
4. Bachelor Degree in Accounting or in a related field, CPA is an advantage
5. Has very strong organizational and communication skills.