Job Role: AP Accountant
Work Arrangement: Day shift – Hybrid (3x onsite)
The job of AP Accountant is established for the purpose of supplying administrative support to Corporate Accountants being in the Philippines by performing clerical tasks such as preparing voucher documentation, filing, document balances as part of closing routines, basic bookkeeping, paying vendors, invoice customers and ad hoc.
- Prepare voucher documentation (workbooks/documentation that is used as a basis for entries in general ledger) in compliance with the SOX requirements.
- File documents in relevant folders
- Assist Corporate Accountants documenting balances as part of their quarterly balance sheet reconciliation process
- Basis bookkeeping to be done amongst the entities that Corporate Accountants are responsible for
- Follows up vendor's invoices to be paid on a timely basis and manage vendor request, reminders, and inquiries.
- Assist with invoicing customers according to SOX requirements.
- Other ad hoc tasks that are required as an administrative support for the Corporate Accountants
- Hold a Bachelors degree in Accountancy or similar
- At least with 1-2 years experience of Accounts Payable handling global entities
- Preferably from a BPO, Shared Services, of Global Logistics company
- Understand basic accounting and related field
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and can work independently
- Must have very good communication skill both verbal and written
- Must have knowledge in MS Office (especially excel)