This position is mainly responsible for effectively managing the Company’s Accounts Receivables to ensure that balances are kept current and to minimize overdue accounts and Treasury function that supports in managing the incoming and outgoing funds. The role is also responsible for all transactions pertaining to Accounts Receivable such as but not limited to recording, analyzing, reconciling and summarizing customer accounts in an accurate manner, preparing schedules/reports regularly and implementing Accounts Receivable control procedures.
- Work Routines/Control Procedures
- File Management
- Accounting Graduate
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in accounts receivable operations
- Knowledge of accounting systems preferably JD Edwards
- Good command of MS Office, especially Excel
- Good communication skills
- Can Start ASAP
- Willing to be assigned all over Luzon
Disclaimer: You will be redirected to our company ATS for submission of your CV.