1. Business Development Management
- Coordinate with potential partners to identify market opportunities
- Builds working relationship amongst a diverse network of buyers & sellers to assess market demand.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
2. Land Prospecting
- Scouts prospective land and locations for future projects of the company.
3. Pre-Feasibility of Projects
- Propose land Budget, component mix and unit mix. Deliver Pre-concept design. Completes site analysis. Prepare business plan and financial model. Perform all required preliminary studies internally to reach the preliminary investment decision (surveyor, soil test, etc.).
4. Feasibility Study of Projects
- Validate preliminary assumptions through third party consultants as necessary.
- Market Analysis for Project
- Property Due Diligence
5. Land Acquisition
- Oversees all tendering & procurement activities to achieve all necessary goods and services necessary for the pre and post-acquisition.
- Involved in the negotiation for the land acquisition
- Involved in the closing of land purchase, including contracts and payments.
- Involved in the transfer of title of the property to the company.
6. Coordinates with the different departments.
- Identifies and completes requirements for design consultants.
8. Handover of documents and responsibilities to design and construction team.
9. Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff