Our client, one of the Philippines’ leading real estate firms, is looking for a Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for all aspects of land acquisition, including deal structuring and negotiations with the landowners.
- Evaluate potential sites and prospective joint-venture partners for residential projects.
- Identify the best deal structure to acquire the site
- Manage negotiations with landowners and/or JV partners.
- Supervise the finalization of agreements with business partners and government agencies.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in business or project development
- Experience in finance or marketing (preferred)
- Proficiency in negotiations
- Networking and relationship management skills
You will be directed to our company ATS for submission of CV.