The client is one of the top 4 global consulting firms. This role will be part of their rapidly growing shared services center which specializes in financial and IT services.
POSITION / ROLE SUMMARY
This role will focus on developing, delivering, and tracking change management deliverables such as communications, trainings, stakeholder engagement, impact assessments, organizational readiness, and change implementation & reinforcement.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
This person will play a key role in driving and ensuring that the various lines of services in the Center are able to successfully transition from their current state to their future state. The Change Management Lead will be a trusted advisor in all change management initiatives, and he/she will have a seat at the table in enabling the overall growth strategy of the Center.
● Enable the sponsor and change practitioner to grow internal capabilities to maximize the benefits of change
● Maintain alignment with client’s specific needs to accelerate results on large, complex changes and high-risk initiatives
● Identify and bridge the gap between the sponsor and change practitioner's knowledge and ability
● Offer a balance between change management theory and real-life application
● Apply real-life experience to assist the sponsor and change practitioner to identify and navigate organizational dynamics that impact change outcomes
● Support continuous and successful change management application to one or multiple projects at multiple clients in parallel
● Help clients define success for their selected changes and then support them to achieve their desired outcomes
● Assess project health based on baseline project measurements and metrics
● Provide guidance in applying change management tools including the CMROI Calculator, Change Scorecard, CT Analyzer, audit practices and the dashboard
● Equip, enable and support the client’s change practitioner and sponsor
● Act as a coach by leveraging real-life experiences
● Design, implement, and evolve a framework and process for long-term client support and engagement
● Provide ongoing support and follow up to ensure a continued, relational client experience
● Conduct final assessments to evaluate successes, document lessons learned, and propose integration of methodologies with other organizational change initiatives
● Remain updated on research, methods and tools to support client success
● Graduate/Post Graduate degree in any field
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicable experience in applying change management methodologies and actions to drive organizational results Must be able to frame the challenge and scope of client issues in terms that are easy to understand
- Must be able to anticipate, assess and creatively overcome change management barriers
- Strong understanding and awareness of the nuances involved in applying advanced and/or difficult change management applications across varied domains & contexts
- Must be able to influence and mobilize action in a way that empowers others
- 10+ years experience in change management
- Prosci or CCMP certified highly preferred
- Thorough understanding of change management research, methodologies, and tools
- Professional maturity to include executive-level career and change management experience
- Sophisticated business acumen and instincts
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail Dependable self-starter that doesn’t require daily oversight from others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to critically think and analyze ambiguous situations Demonstrated skill in interacting with all organizational levels (exec to front-line employees)
- Ability to answer difficult questions and/or share difficult feedback with diplomacy and tact.
You will be directed to our ATS to submit your CV and application.