Team Leader Credit Support – Manila
Location: Ortigas - fully onsite
- To successfully lead the team towards achievement of set goals/KPIs and ensure the ongoing and appropriate development of staff to enable them to achieve their full potential
- Process Improvement, Performance Coaching, Training and Development, Quality checking the file for submission and perform QA evaluations
- To review and where necessary adjust the loan submission to ensure the application meets lender requirements and submission quality is at the highest possible standards
- Understanding the lender checklist requirements for loan submission and follow industry regulations set by ASIC.
- Delivery of exceptional customer service when engaging with clients & other stakeholders to the loan application process
To be successful, you will have the following experience, skills and/or qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business or any field
- Demonstrated experience in Australian Loan Administration and Client Services for five (5) years at minimum, at least two (2) years of which in a leadership role
- Seasoned experience in financial services with strong knowledge in mortgage credit assessment to the SME and non-conforming market.Minimum 5 years residential credit experience, and experience with Variations and other mortgage servicing requests (preferred).• Mortgage loan management and servicing software experience.• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.• Understanding of Financial Services legislation as it relates to residential lending.
- Knowledge of the Australian Regulatory environment, an advantage
- Experience working for any Australian financial services company is required for this role
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Positive disposition and can-do attitude
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team
You will be redirected to our company ATS for submission of CV.