POSITION / ROLE SUMMARY
A career within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted. We are currently looking for individuals with strong cyber security, technology risk, IT strategy and governance background.
This position will report to the Sector Leader or Operations Manager.
● To provide advice to ensure effective security design and operation of both business and technical
● To provide support on ISO27001 information security management system (ISMS) program
● To provide support from security perspective on risk assessment, risk acceptance and risk mitigation;
● Coordinate and conduct vulnerability management programme and phishing simulation exercise
(knowledge in tools like Nessus and QualysGuard would be welcomed);
● Supports the process to provide regular information security updates to Senior Management.
● University degree majoring in Information Security, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Statistics, or any relevant course
● Experience in operating or implementing cyber security management, IT service management and IT governance framework using NIST, ISO27001, ISO20000, ITIL and COBIT respectively
● Hands-on experience in systems integration projects involving vendors, team members and client staff
● Hands-on security operations, threat intelligence, incident response,malware reverse engineering and other related experience would be beneficial;
● Technical know how in Unix, Windows, database, Firewall, WAF, Router, mobile technologies (e.g., iOS, Android)
● IT Framework in NIST, ISO27001, ISO20000, ITIL and COBIT