As our Cyber Security Risk Analyst/Consultant in the Philippines, you will be responsible for the setup, development and delivery of security consulting and managed services within operational technology (OT), integration with IT, and the physical-cyber environment. You will provide significant contributions towards growth and development of a security business in APAC. An opportunity to quickly advance your career and deliver security advice to enable next level of digital innovation across APAC infrastructure projects in the transport, water, energy and buildings sectors.
What you will do
- Trusted advisor and lead for delivery of complex (OT, IT and physical-cyber) security and risk consulting client engagements that will include governance, risk, compliance and architecture reviews
- Analyze APAC market and establish new consulting and managed security services
- Provide security advice in digital enabled engineering projects, targeting client engagements in Energy, Water, Transport, Resources and building sectors
- Be fluent in designing, recommending, and implementing technical security controls, architectures and suitable security technologies for operational technology (OT), communication networks and physical environments
- Drive the growth of the Security practice in APAC by building client and internal relationships, and developing market leading security services and solutions
- Work closely with the Australian practice to leverage existing services, solutions, and resources
- Contribute towards the achievement of revenue, utilization, and productivity targets
- Participate and speak at select industry conferences, shows and exhibitions; and provide thought leadership through key business social media channels.
What you will bring to the team
- 5 - 10 years’ experience within OT / IT / Physical security delivery and management with significant involvement in critical infrastructure industry and security of industrial control systems
- Significant experience in building and managing security practices with a solid track record, and background in Managed Security Services
- Experience in network communications design and physical-cyber risk & compliance and assessments
- Sound understanding of global security standards and APAC security of critical infrastructure regulations and trends
- Client-centric, with a passion for engaging with key clients and ability to work with the executive leaders of organizations. Digitally connected and networked.
- Degree qualification in information technology, security, engineering and/or equivalent disciplines
- IT/OT certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISM, IEC 62443, GSEC, GICSP or equivalent highly regarded
- Vendor certifications such as CCNP, MCSA, MCSP and NSE or equivalent highly regarded
Work schedule: Monday to Friday / 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
You will be redirected to our company ATS for submission of CV.