- Help organizations achieve best practice in terms of reporting on their non-financial performance by providing assurance services on reported data such as sustainability reports, greenhouse gas emissions inventories and the disclosure of climate-related financial risks
- Handle the planning and executing of sustainability and Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) services to current clients
- Assist the partner in prospecting for new clients.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Environment Science, Environmental Engineering, Sustainability Management or related
- Having a post graduate degree in sustainability related field is an advantage
- Has at least 5-8 years of experience in delivering sustainability or ESG program services – carbon/greenhouse gas emission review and assessment, climate risk assessment, sustainability reporting, energy management, circular economy, waste management, and climate scenario analysis
- With background in circular economy/waste management and climate scenario analysis
- Knowledgeable on most of the major ESG disclosure platforms reporting frameworks including but not limited to GRESB, CDP, GRI, <IR>, SASB, DJSI, TCFD
- Has the ability to monitor time sensitive and complex client communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.