Work Location: Ortigas, Pasig
Work Schedule: Day Shift
Work Set Up: Hybrid Setup (3x onsite, 2x WFH)
The Audit Senior Analyst will assist in the execution of tasks and the delivery of Assurance or Non- Assurance activities by understanding the process workflow from initiation through completion.
Reporting: The position reports to Supervisor and/or Managers.
- Perform work and provide related deliverables in accordance with the company's User Guide and client’s instructions.
- Liaise with Managers on a regular basis to understand delivery timetable and client service expectations.
- Communicate and provide timely updates to clients on the status of the work assigned.
- Monitor progress of the work (including time spent on assigned tasks) and manage deadlines.
- Initiate feedback after performance of a work request.
- Adhere to the company's policies and procedures.
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by working as a team member: understand personal and team roles; contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Financial Statement Review
- Performing mathematical accuracy and internal consistency checks for amounts within the financial statements
- Verifying comparative amounts based on prior year financial statements.
- Test of Details
- Performing targeted testing, accept-reject testing or non-statistical sampling procedures by examining client documents that support financial statement assertions.
- Electronic Audit File Set-up and Maintenance
- Importing and mapping of the accounts of the trial balance
- Preparing lead schedules, including performing mathematical accuracy and verifying formula.
- Populating of the audit procedures for the current period based on the results of the audit in the prior year.
- Analytics Assistance
- Setting up the analytics template of the current period with last year's balances, and perform mathematical accuracy checks.
- Template Preparation
- Preparing letters required to facilitate the audit (engagement letters, representation letters etc.).
- Microsoft Office Support – Converting PDF files (e.g. contract, minutes of meetings etc.) to word/excel files.
- Other bespoke and specialized activities
- Professional certification such as CPA is an ADVANTAGE
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in assurance, accounting and/or analysis work
- Understanding of accounting and business concepts
- Some understanding of audit concepts and regulatory requirements will be advantageous
- Good understanding of corporate financial statements
- Demonstrate self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Commit to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes
Specific Technical Skills:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
- Should be comfortable working and communicating with team members at all levels including senior management.
You will be redirected to our company ATS for submission of CV.