Be Part of a Global Freight Forwarding Company as a FINANCIAL CONTROL MANAGER!
Work Location: Pasay, City
Work Schedule: 8:30AM - 5:30PM; M-F
Work Setup: Required to work full onsite
- SAP GL Operations
- Critical analysis on Financial Accounting reporting and submission to FinCon headquarters such as, but not limited to, bank reconciliation, vendor reconciliation, financial reporting (GFCP, BPC and local audit, balance sheet schedules, budget and forecast.
- Handling of accounts payablea
- Yearly audit activities and internal control supervision
- Assist office and region head in all Management Accounting issues including: following up queries from Local management/Corp Fincon and review on CER/OLR proposal and corresponding financial analysis
- Efficiency of cash management such as, but not limited to keeping account balance in a reasonable level, the ability to make a relatively accurate short-term cashflow forecast and No deviation/non-compliance to bank account management handling.
- Micromanage accounts receivable and credit facilities
- Tax Compliance
a. Ensure the accuracy and timely tax filings and investigate irregularities, if any
b. Handle ad hoc tax and compliance issues, including tax audits, and make recommendations
- Minimum 8 years of supervisory or managerial function. The candidate must be a BS Accountancy graduate and a Certified Public Accountant.
- Advantage if came from a Global Logistics / Freight forwarding Industry but also OPEN for other Industries.
- Must have strong experience in accounting principles, laws, regulations and standards.
- Must be knowledgeable in handling tax cases and must be updated in PH Tax laws
- He/She must be energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive and can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives
- Knowledge of SAP and Oracle reports is an advantage.
- He/She must be self-reliant, a good problem solver and results-oriented. The applicant must also possess exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- The candidate must have integrity, sense of maturity and ability to relate effectively to different types of people in the organization.
You will be redirected to our company ATS for submission of CV.