The Financial Reporting & Consolidation Officer is responsible for the consolidation of all financial reports for Management and SEC Reporting purposes. Accompanying analyses, reconciliations and appropriate disclosures to support the financial numbers are likewise part of the positions deliverables.
Work Arrangement: Hybrid set-up, morning shift, based in Pasig
- Generate the Financial Statements of the IO subsidiaries Parent/Holding companies with accuracy and timeliness.
- Review the accuracy and reasonableness of submitted IO Financial Statements.
- Provide explanation for the significant movements in the financial statements. ·
- Review the account analyses and reconciliations on a regular basis to identify problem areas that affect the company's profitability, asset security and compliance with local governments regulation.
- Consolidate the IO Financial Reports in compliance with the government reportorial requirements following applicable International Accounting Standards (IAS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Prepare and provide the necessary disclosures as required by the Phil SEC.
- Bachelor's Degree in BS Accountancy and a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- With at least four (4) years of work related experience in Financial Reporting.
- Knowledge of ERP solution (SAP/Oracle, etc)
- Knowledgeable in country GAAP, IFRS, IAS and taxation rules.
- Knowledgeable on Accounting controls and procedures
- With proficiency in Excel, MS Word, Powerpoint and Flow-Charting.
- Willing to be assigned in Ortigas, Pasig (hybrid set-up).