Curran Daly + Associates
- Developing business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Developing a high-performing managerial team empowered to innovate and make decisions
- Oversee all business activities including operations and sales to ensure they produce desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Identify opportunities for expansion and diversification; develop proposals for the board of directors
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Cultivate and develop trusting relationships with leadership of key accounts and principals
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Hands-on management of the development and improvement of all business divisions
Requirements and skills:
- Proven success in the role of General Manage/ Managing Director.
- History of success in development and execution of profitable business strategies
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as sales, finance, logistics, marketing, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- Entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organization and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Masters degree in Business Administration (or equivalent experience) Additional relevant information:
- This role will report only to the board of directors
- The MD will have as direct reports the heads of each sales division as well as a VP of Finance, Head of Human Resources, Head of Logistics, and Head of Operations
- The MD will be expected to be very hands-on with the development of the sales divisions
You will be redirected to our company ATS for submission of CV.