Our client are an Australian born fintech company who have been in operation for 10yrs, and are in the midst of aggressive expansion into the US market.
They provide trade credit and B2B digital payment solutions to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), offering a complete cashflow management platform that takes control of customer and supplier payments, and provides innovative credit-based solutions to help grow businesses.
Candidates need meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor or Masters degree
- Min of 5yrs senior management experience of a sales department in either tech, advertising, content services or a similar industry in a small to medium business
- Experience managing a geographically dispersed and diverse sales team to deliver continuous value
- Min of 10yrs of demonstratable success exceeding sales quotas
- Previous experience working with customers/clients in the U.S and/or Australian market(s)
- Extensive knowledge of Sales procedures and practices possessing the necessary level of knowledge/ability to set up/establish operations forms, policies and procedures, systems and teams.
- Excellent people leadership ability with passion for coaching, mentoring and driving teams towards high performance, someone leads by example and inspires his/her staff, and has experience goal setting, coaching and performance managing
- An entrepreneurial ‘can do’ attitude, a flexible, adaptable, high energy, dynamic and commercially astute character, with a hands on, roll the sleeves up mindset to make it happen whatever the situation
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), and interpersonal skills, including negotiation and influencing skills, and with an eye towards sales messaging, themes, quality, and content
- Possess genuine passion and excitement to be part of the global expansion of a well-resourced, dynamic B2B FinTech business
- Open to international travel 2 or 3 times per annum.
Additional Role information:
- Day shift (occasional flexibility will be necessary to meet the global demands of the company)
- Based in BGC, Metro Manila *
- This is a replacement role
- Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer (CEO) based in Australia
- Responsible for approx. 20 FTE’s across the Phils, Aus and the US
- There will be a minimum of 4 interviews in the recruitment process
* They are currently following a hybrid working arrangement with staff given the opportunity to work remotely based on several variables.
Given the level of seniority for this position, the successful candidate will be expected to be on site more often than not, certainly at the outset while they take the time to understand the company, meet colleagues, build relationships etc, though the long term preference of the company is that the successful applicant would continue to spend time on site, though they are very much at ease being flexible in this respect if/when required.
That said, it is important that applicants are at ease with the prospect of spending time on site, and those with a preference for spending a larger % of time at home are unlikely to be a suitable fit for this role.