The HRBP is an HR generalist responsible for the business leaders’ HR proximity activities like Recruitment, Talent, Training & Development, C&B, Admin/Payroll, and Social as well as providing support for transformation projects. This position requires connecting, understanding, and influencing different stakeholders to support the organizational overall aims.
Your role must be performed in full compliance with the company's standards in terms of Quality / Safety / Legal / Ethics.
- Ensure application of HR policies and procedures (prerequisite: understanding and appropriation of business strategy)
- Work closely with the business leaders to support business successes with appropriate HR intervention to facilitate desired change (transformation projects, staffing needs anticipation )
- Assesses HR implications of business strategies and identifies opportunities to accelerate business performance.
- Support the implementation of enterprise programs and provide business-specific feedback to the HR team for delivery improvement of client-ready solutions.
- Leverage HR Analytics to continuous improvement processes on how HR services are provided to the business.
- Identify the talent gaps and development needs of the business unit, its managers, key roles, and individuals.
- Help managers identify and support learning initiatives to grow capabilities and leadership at all levels.
- Build management capability to facilitate an open, inclusive, company values-based environment that enables effective employee relations.
People & Teams
- Understand and influence stakeholders and co-develop a strong network across business activities.
- Foster openness and trust, as well as a collaborative mindset to act as One HR Team in the Philippines with empathy and respect towards one another.
HR Proximity Activities:
- Recruitment, Staffing, and Internal Mobility
- Contribute to needs identification & job requisitions
- Collaborate with all team leaders in identifying their respective staffing plans and aggregating the overall operations staffing plans.
- Lead and manage all aspects of international mobility.
- Oversee onboarding and offboarding process.
- Provides day-to-day coaching and consultation to line managers in the assessment of employee performance, strengths and development areas, and in providing appropriate performance feedback to their employees.
- Lead and drive Goals Setting and Individual Development Plan (IDP) and Annual Performance Review process.
- Consolidate performance reviews and lead performance scores calibration with the management team.
- Prepare and lead talent review and succession planning.
- Identify collective competencies needs and build a training plan with the business.
- Work with team leaders to assign relevant learning opportunities for their respective team members.
- Monitor and evaluate the training programs to ensure that training objectives are met successfully.
Reward & Recognition (C&B)
- Ensure the timely and appropriate closure of C&B-related issues of the employees
- Lead Annual Salary Review (ASR) exercise in collaboration with the HR team to ensure consistency in the Philippines.
- Provide market data and ASR proposals for business directors and ensure the application of ASR guidelines and fairness.
- Supervises, coaches, and develops HR Specialist
- Provide guidance on HR administration (with team leaders)
- Ensure H&S working conditions application
- Support employee surveys and identify an action plan.
- Maintain compliance with the local laws
- Review and continue enhancing HR policies and processes
Culture & Engagement
- Support the employee/internal survey and identify an action plan.
- Support the rollout of other engagement projects
- Provides advice to line managers on the proper administration of policies and lead employee discipline
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues or grievances and conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Support the implementation of special projects.
- Align the Performance Management process with the company
- A bachelor's degree in human resources or any related field, such as business management.
- Capabilities in HR analytics, dashboard, and HRIS: Success Factor.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience as an HR Business Partner or Generalist in a multi-national environment.
- Demonstrated good knowledge of applicable laws and regulations in the Philippines related to HR and general business practices.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate, both verbally and in writing, including the ability to make impactful presentations and facilitate meetings as needed.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Ability to influence peers, other leaders, and senior management in making business decisions and solving problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and can act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Open to working on site 100%
- Open to day shfit/ midshift work hours
You will be redirected to our company ATS for submission of your CV.