Curran Daly + Associates
Marketing and Sales Manager
- Responsible in managing and leading the team in achieving/surpassing individual team targets in terms of volume, revenue and contribution.
- Responsible for new business development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing sales.
- Play an active role in team building activities to achieve team goals. Coordinate with various departments in achieving customer requirements.
- Ensure coverage of assigned accounts of the Account Executives within their area of accountability.
- Perform regular visit/contact with account base thru a combination of individual and joint calls. Responsible for securing new accounts as well as developing existing accounts thru relationship building
- Liaise with principal counterparts in respective Business Units for effective two-way sales communications.
- Responsible in monitoring; reviewing; following-up (analyze; coach; guide) the various communications being sent (i.e., sales leads, rate and free time requests; etc.) to Business unit colleagues.
- Implement Marketing Program as directed by Country Manager and Regional General Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Logistics related.
- Three to five (3-5) years of related job experience as a key sales management.
- Management experience and negotiating and closing deals.
- Able to arrange and coordinate regional, national and global logistics.
- Ability to work independently and as a team to meet goals, objectives and deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Disclaimer: You will be redirected to our company ATS for submission of CV.