Our client is a leading engineering consulting and project management company. They are currently seeking to appoint the Mining Business Development Manager.
The role is responsible for business development and expanding business with existing clients in the Philippines. The primary focus of the role will be on the minerals and cement markets.
You will establish and implement a strategic vision ensuring that the business has a rigorous business plan for short- and long-term growth.
The successful candidate will have:
- A track record of winning new business and projects in the minerals and cement sectors
- Will have led significant engineering projects
- Experience operating in an engineering consulting environment
- A strong network of contacts and clients in the Philippine resources markets
- Tertiary qualifications in mining engineering or similar.
- Post graduate qualifications would be looked upon favorably.
This position is open to all candidates with experience in the energy market in the Philippines.
You will be directed to our company ATS for submission of CV.