Curran Daly + Associates
As our .Net Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Development, maintenance and support of applications and databases
- Application design, development, and deployment
- Perform detailed design, coding, and unit/integration testing.
- Assist with the preparation of support documentation such as implementation plans, technical and support manuals, and user manuals.
- Development and design of websites and applications
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a passion for developing new products as well as ensuring current systems are working at their best
- Demonstrate a client focused attitude, being a true ambassador for our brand
- Be a team player willing to strive to deliver exceptional results
- Possess attention to detail
- Be able to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Communicate with style and professionalism, across all levels of business relationships, both internally and externally
Essential experience & skills to set you up for success:
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft technologies with exposure to AWS
- .NET / ASP.NET / VB.NET/C#
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Understanding database design principles.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, preferred, LINQ and IoC.
- Client-side web development technologies including HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap and React JS
- MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of Source Control Systems like Github
- Experience with SSAS, SSRS and SSIS
You will be redirected to our company ATS for submission of CV.