PMO Manager – Renewable Energy
- Define necessary processes needed by the projects suited to its actual capabilities and resources and ensure consistent implementation across the project management structure.
- Ensure that all the processes in the Project Management are updated, consistent, and are well coordinated with all the existing processes in the organization.
- Manage, guide, and facilitate the streamlining of processes for the projects.
- Provide guidance to the projects on the processes and preparation of the Project Management Plan.
Project Communication Management:
- Ensure that project direction, information, and project updates are well communicated for the purpose of aligning all stakeholders with the goals, schedules and requirements for successful buy-in and project implementation.
- Facilitates discussion, understanding, and decision making which provide direction to drive progress by establishing procedures and tools for all the projects to follow.
- Develop and manage issue escalation management
- Coordination with the project sponsors and other stakeholders for their reporting requirement.
- Develop and manage tools to create accurate, up-to-date, and consolidated data readily available to all the projects and everyone concerned.
- Ensure that the communication plan and the tools are consistently being observed and used across all projects
Project Risk Management:
- Ensures that a risk management procedure is in place for the projects to refer to.
- Ensures that a Project Risk Management Plan is in place for the project team to strictly comply and monitor.
- Establishing risk criteria for the risk rating in coordination with the executive sponsors and project team.
- Guides the project team in conducting risk analysis in the Project Risk Management Plan (PRMP) of the projects, provides interpretation and recommends solutions if applicable.
- Ensure that the risk mitigating measures identified are implemented in the projects.
- Ensures that a stakeholder engagement procedure is in place for the projects to refer to.
- Ensures that there is a systematic way in identifying stakeholders, analyzing their needs and expectations, and planning and implementing various tasks to engage with them.
- Ensures that the projects are equipped with a good stakeholder management plan that will be the means through which the team are able to coordinate their interactions and assess the status and quality of their relationship with various stakeholders.
Project Control and Quality Management:
- Ensures that the Quality System Manual for the projects is up to date and follows internationally accepted standard.
- Ensure that project control management processes and standards are updated to meet Project Manager’s requirement.
- Controls the timely distribution all the company’s quality and project control processes and templates to execution teams, ensuring that all projects have the latest copy.
- Scrutinizes the vendor’s and contractor’s QA/QC documentation submittals for consistency with the company’s quality requirements are specified in the TOR.
Project Turnover Management:
- Oversight the Project Execution Readiness Review ensuring all pre-execution requirements are complete and set prior acceptance of the Project Manager. This includes assurance of acquisition of permits and regulatory clearances, setting of insurance provisions, defining project scope, schedule and budget, and establishment of risk management plans.
- Oversight in the Operation Readiness Review lead by the Operating Business Unit ensuring all operation requirements are complete and set prior acceptance of the Operation Manager. This includes consistent and systematic support to the project closure assurance of acquisition of permits and regulatory clearances, insurance provisions are set, risk management plans are in place.
Project Document Management:
- Ensures that there is an established processes for document management
- Ensures that there is a strong document management system to be used for the projects.
- Ensures proper document control support is given to each project.
- Ensures all templates used with the department conform to the company standard.
- Perform regular audits to verify the integrity, completeness, and accuracy of project documentation.
- Provide guidance to the project document controller on the management of project document and records.
Legal, Regulatory, and other Agreements Management:
- Ensures that the projects are conforming to the rules, law or requirement from agreements with project stakeholders.
- Analyze the compliance requirement of the projects and establish a procedure, guidelines and tools on how to manage the projects’ compliance.
- Ensure that the compliance management plan and the tools/checklist established are consistently being observed and used across all projects.
Compliance and Quality Assurance:
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards, company policies, and project-specific requirements
- Conduct regular audits to verify adherence to project processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Support internal and external audits by providing accurate and up-to-date information as requested.
- Implement quality assurance measures to maintain the integrity, accuracy, and confidentiality of project documents.
- Assist in the development and implementation of project management policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance document control processes, and overall efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline workflows and automate manual tasks where possible.
- Participate in project post-mortems and lessons learned sessions to identify areas of improvement for future projects.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in document control and Document Management System.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong project management and business process skills
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience required.
- Capable in report and analytics, management of risk, document, people, and communication.
For interested applicants, please send your updated CV to Leigh at [email protected]