Our client is a leading EPCM company in the Philippines delivering projects and services that reflect its vision of being a world class builder of choice.
The Project Director will be accountable for all aspects of project performance, including business development, design, construction, financial, schedule, quality, contractual and administrative.
- Establishes broad, overall strategy for construction. Approves construction project management organization and assignment of key individuals.
- Directs preparation of, and approves, all schedules including design schedule, master project schedule, and construction progress schedule, and periodic schedule revisions.
- Directs preparation of and approves detailed cost estimate. Assists in resolution of discrepancies or conflicts between conceptual and detailed estimates.
- Reviews project status, budget and schedule with Construction and Project Managers on a regular basis.
- Participates in client changes and negotiations as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture.
- A minimum 15 years’ experience high class, complex vertical projects with preference given to also having international project experience.
You will be directed to our company ATS for submission of CV.