Our client is an international renewable energy development company developing a biofuel plant in the Philippines. They are currently seeking to appoint Project Engineers for their Surigao project. You will participate in the planning and delivery of all technical aspects of the projects, working with relevant parties to assist in the implementation of the design strategy.
- Plan and manage a project to successfully complete its listed goals and deliverables.
- Schedule and control to monitor activities and tasks to ensure project is proceeding as planned.
- Assess the contractor’s technical and program progress, approaches and deliverables.
- Act as Contract Reviewer in understanding the written agreement by parties.
- Ensure the project is running smoothly, on time and budget.
- Coordinate government permit application
- Review technical drawings and data.
- BS Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in project development of production plants such as cement, biomass, fuel etc
You will be directed to our company ATS for submission of CV.