Be Part of the Internal Services team of One of the Big 4 Auditing Firms Globally!
Work Location: Ortigas, Pasig
Work Setup: Hybrid Setup: 3x onsite, 2 days WFH; 7 weeks fully onsite training
Work Schedule: Standard working hours: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Performs independent review of work requests in the nature of quality control and provides feedback in accordance with Service Delivery Center’s User Guide instructions. The role will combine elements of documenting and reporting the results of R&Q review, monitoring the feedback received from Project Management Office (PMO) and Engagement teams on a regular basis and providing timely updates to management.
The person will participate in quality improvement programs and contribute heavily in areas related to continuous process improvement.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Identify, Define , Develop and/or Manage all phases of quality assurance (operational effectiveness checks), including the determination and understanding of audit objectives and coordination with functional management personnel
- Oversee and manage quality assurance functions that includes operational checks, compliance review, investigations, special request checks, process reviews and monthly follow-up reviews.
- Ensure quality results and satisfaction to customer/stakeholders. Deliver the engagements on time and within budget.
- Review the suitability of the design of the quality assurance policies and protocols
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Inquiring or asking questions of management personnel related to the effectiveness of the current quality assurance process and controls
- Determine compliance with Company’s policies and procedures
- Determine compliance of the entity with Audit Standards and the Global Network firm
- Verbally communicate findings to management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area
- Follow-up QA recommendations ensuring effective and timely implementation
- Other tasks assigned by the Management
- Educational Background
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- Essential Requirements
- Supervisor: At least 4 years of experience with 1 year in people management
- Manager: At least 6 years of experience with 2 yrs people management
- Other capabilities: CPA certification is a must
- Can consider NON CPA if with extensive experience in External Audit
You will be redirected to our company ATS for submission of CV.