About the role
This role will direct the regions through the extensive regulatory requirements with special focus on manufacturing, storage, transportation and security and manages product registrations, timely clearance through international borders, marine freight, and liaison with the Supply Chain group for safety and security matters.
The successful candidate will report in our Pasig office on a Monday to Friday work schedule. The Manager - Regulatory will be accountable for the development and implementation of new Regulatory Affairs concepts or initiatives to improve the way business, project, facilities, and functions perform duties to achieve objectives.
Strategic Business Partner
- Responsible for providing Regulatory Leadership for the Philippines that enables top line growth by supporting regulatory initiatives.
- Liaises with a wide range of government agencies, regulators, policy makers and trade associations with regard to compliance, safety, security and other industry issues. Government and regulatory agencies engaged with include but not limited to the Department of Environment and Natural Resources – Environmental Management Bureau, Bureau of Customs and the National Telecommunications Commission.
- Effectively translates regulatory requirements into meaningful advice for business leaders to support the organization’s growth agenda.
- Directly partner with and influence the senior business leadership teams.
- Monitor emerging regulatory requirements or guidance documents and advises on the impact on the business and development programs.
- Informs senior management teams in the business or region of significant issues or developments identified during regulatory activities.
- Stays abreast of trends/developments in government and industry regulatory standards and requirements. Develops strategies for ensuring programs, policies and procedures meet or exceed regulatory requirements.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication skills, business acumen and influential skills.
- Maintains in depth knowledge and experience in all modes of transportation, distribution, material handling and storage to ensure established company’s priorities meet legislated guidelines.
- Participates and leads on various industry associations is essential.
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in Science (Business, Engineering, Chemistry)
- Demonstrates understanding of chemicals regulations and explosives.
- Has thorough understanding of and experience interfacing with regulatory bodies in the Philippines.
- Experience for directing, preparing and executing all product clearances, registrations, notifications, and submissions to the appropriate regulatory bodies in the Philippines.
- Open to onsite work arrangements
You will be redirected to our company ATS for submission of your CV.