Be Part of a One of the Biggest Shared Services under the Hotel, Resort and Casino Industry!
Work Location:Entertainment City,Asean Avenue and Roxas Boulevard in Parañaque, Metro Manila
Work Setup: Fully Onsite
Working Schedule:12PM to 9:30PM -Midshift (Will be supporting Cyprus counterpart)
NOTE: Must be comfortable in Corporate Attire at work
The Revenue Auditor, Shared Services participates in daily audits of non-gaming activities, preparation of management and regulatory reports and preparation of journal entries. Also, provide support to Operation in the performance of their daily task.
1. Participates in the daily collection of audit documents and reports. Performs audits and/or compliance checking as assigned in accordance with standard operating procedures for one or more of the following areas:
- Food & Beverage
- Other areas as required
2. Prepare exception reports for violations of Hotel, Food & Beverage, and Entertainment areas.
3. Create button design for discounts and settlements in POS system
4. Set up menus in the POS system and ensure pricing is accurate
5. Issue POS Cards or update access level as requested
6.Assist in the F&B cashier training in POS system, cash handling, balancing, banking and daily reporting procedures.
7. Have a working knowledge of all standard operating procedures and government regulations as required.
8. Prepare the daily journal entries to record revenues and expenses along with any balance sheet entries.
9. Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation of general ledger to corresponding source systems.
10. Assist in the preparation of daily reports for submission to government regulators, external parties, internal parties, and senior management team.
11. Anticipate and assess issues, risks, or opportunities facing the Company apply effective and creative solutions
12. Adopt and implement new approaches to changing circumstances.
13. Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results.
14. Adheres and supports the Company’s Vision and Values.
15. All other duties as assigned by Management.
1. At least one (1) year Audit or Accounting experience
2. Work experience in a casino or hospitality industry is preferred
3. Must have an Experienced in POS System
Graduate of Business-related course preferably in Accounting
III. Skills / Competencies
1. Good written and oral communication skills in English.
2. Knowledgeable in MS Office Products particularly Excel.
IV. Other Attributes
1. Ability to work autonomously and meets establishes reporting timeframes.
2. Displays high commitment to excellence and continual improvement.
3. Motivates others to achieve business objectives and common goals.
4. Promotes teamwork and effective communication
5. Has proven employee and customer orientation.
You will be redirected to our company ATS for submission of CV.