Be Part of a Global Auditing Firm catering international offices as Risk Assurance Supervisor & Manager!
Work Location: Ortigas, Pasig
Work Schedule: Dayshift
Work Setup: Hybrid (3x Office, 2x WFH)
*NOTE: Must be amenable for a 5 weeks fully onsite Training once Hired
The position is primarily responsible in understanding the service delivery model and the suite of services provided by their assigned service delivery team and comprehend how workflow is managed within the the organization's workflow management tool during their participation in all phases of a financial statement and audit of internal controls.
- Take ownership of portfolio of engagements, assigning work to team members and reviewing their work prior to completion and delivery back to customers;
- Participate in training, coaching and other developmental opportunities within the assigned team members.
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by leading the team effectively based on the set objective and performance output.
- Proactively providing feedback to their direct team members and teams across the group, and contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with superiors and subordinates alike.
- Participate in a wide range of projects; consistently demonstrating creative thinking and individual initiative.
- The candidate must be a graduate of BS Accountancy and a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Relevant experience in Internal Audit & External Audit, and has exposure in IT Audit (IT internal controls audit)
- Supervisor: Atleast 4 years with 1 year people management
- Manager: Atleast 5-6 years with 2 years people management
- Ability to work in a fast paced and diverse working environment
- Willing to work at Ortigas in a hybrid setup
You will be redirected to our company ATS for submission of CV.