Governance Risk and Compliance Services / Risk Consulting
Work Set Up: Hybrid Set Up
- The Assistant Manager and Manager will undertake internal risk management and client engagement management procedures including client acceptance, continuance and engagement procedures related to Internal Audit, Sustainability, Sarbanes-Oxley (SoX), Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment (ICAAP), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Accounting Advisory Services (AAS).
- Initiate discussions with specialists to deepen understanding of client's industry, business issues and challenges. Read articles, do own research on global trends in relation to these challenges and provide valuable insights that create value for the client.
- Manage and monitor multiple engagements and/or teams’ activities and commit to deliver on time and quality in line with expectations.
- Train and update teams on recent and upcoming changes to, regulatory, accounting and financial reporting standards and trends affecting clients.
- Lead initiative to increase effectiveness and efficiency in service delivery, i.e. digital shift, standardization of workpapers.
- Support Engagement Partners and lead business development initiatives including, but not limited to, specific sectors or Lines of Business (LOBs), review of pre engagement activities, contracting and setting-up of meetings with prospective clients.
- Obtain in-depth understanding of engagement management, quality and risk management policies to streamline the processes specific to Advisory.
- Assist Engagement Partners, lead and initiate implementing new services, company's methodologies and tools.
- Assist the partners in in the development of business opportunities with clients and build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Internal Auditing, Management Accounting or the equivalent courses.
- Open for CPA and Non CPA
- Preferably with certifications in: Lean Six Sigma, Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Has at least 3 years of work experience in Internal Audit, Forensic, SoX and other RC advisory services preferably from a consulting firm or in any financial institutions such as banks and insurance companies.
- Has at least 1 year Supervisor/Senior function
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.