Curran Daly + Associates
Roles and responsibilities:
- Evaluate, develop, and implement all sales training and coaching programs for sales executives working from Manila, USA and Australia
- Establish and manage a Sales Training program with the Learning and Development Team
- Collaborate across sales support, marketing, and product teams
- Develop effective project knowledge training material and run coaching and training workshops online and face-to-face
- Be experienced with a wide range of training & coaching tools and techniques
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of Sales team members to identify training requirements and intervention programs
- Contribute to sales team recruitment and induction
- Work with Sales Directors to motivate team members and instil the appropriate values and culture
- Can-do attitude
- Approachable & Inspirational,
- Highly self-motivated/committed.
- Fast paced - thrives in a fast-moving environment.
- Persuasive communicator
- High level of personal organization
- Team player & coach
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Experience and Skills Required
- Candidates must have at least a College or bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5+ years leadership position in sales training and coaching with experience ideally gained within BFSI selling into the USA and/or Australian SMB markets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of training processes with a demonstrated track record of results and leading by example.
- Experience working cross-functionally and dealing with different and remote teams.
- Commercially minded and training and coaching as a key contributor to achieving increased sales and enhanced CX.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to work across a broad range of issues and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage and influence change.
- Ability to travel and deal with remote teams and colleagues working in different time zones.
- Excitement and energy to be part of the global expansion of a well-resourced, dynamic B2B FinTech business.
You will be redirected to our company ATS for submission of CV.