Be Part of a One of the Biggest Shared Services under the Hotel, Resort and Casino Industry!
Work Location: Entertainment City, Asean Avenue and Roxas Boulevard in Parañaque, Metro Manila
Work Setup: Fully Onsite
Working Schedule: Dayshift - catering PH but there will be times that this role will be catering other geographies if needed
NOTE: Must be comfortable in Corporate Attire at work
The Senior Officer, Payroll is responsible for performing payroll processing, developing various reports by researching and gathering information, statistics, etc.; maintains confidential payroll records, filing payroll tax returns, collecting, organizing and reporting financial information used in audits, budget development and other duties as assigned
- Performs timesheet calculation and data entry validation, benefit and deduction calculation and maintenance, employee loan file maintenance, financial reports generation, both in regular and off-cycle processing.
- Computes separation claims and handles pay checks releasing, answers employee verification and query, calculates sick and vacation accruals, performs financial posting and accounts reconciliation and prepared cost analysis report each cycle.
- Maintains records and filing system for payroll department in a confidential manner, including employee files, all sorts of government filings and tax returns, payroll reports, and workers’ compensation payments.
- Handles payroll tax calculation and filing, monthly and annual tax reporting, including 2316 preparation and ensures company compliance to government agencies such as SSS, PHIC, HDMF and BIR.
- Participates in audit situation, internal and external purposes.
- Performs liaison duties such as going to government agency offices and bank payments.
- Assumes other staff responsibilities in cases of emergency or annual leave.
- Exhibits a positive and involved team attitude to all and promotes positive relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust and mutual respect.
- Performs all assigned duties efficiently, technically correct, follows Company policies, rules and regulations, requests of Superiors, adheres to procedures and achieve a high standard leading to total guest and Company satisfaction.
- Complies with all Corporate, Hotel and Gaming Standards and Procedures.
- Updates oneself and follow security/fire/safety procedures according to Company’s rules and regulations. Ensures that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel policies relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Attends divisional/departmental meeting and training when requested. Conducts regular staff meetings to keep all associates informed.
- Performs other/ad-hoc duties that may be assigned by immediate superiors from time to time.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Accuracy of payroll outputs
- Compliance with latest government orders and rulings
- Timely and accurate recording of information and statistical analysis of information pertaining to payroll details and cost code reports
- High level of confidentiality
- Constructive relationships are built with external contacts, internal customers and team members.
- Adherence and execution of all relevant policies and procedures and risk assessments
- Staff levels are maintained at the required par levels
- All reports and manuals are maintained and updated when required
- Orderliness in all payroll filings and records
- Must have at least 5 years payroll experience
- Strong knowledge in all government-mandated rulings and has various contacts with agencies
- Has extensive experience in timekeeping procedures and processing
- Preferably with gaming/hotel exposure and at handled at least 3,000 to 5,000 employee headcount
College graduate, University graduate in Business is preferred
- Skills / Competencies
- Excellent in MS Advanced Excel
- Average in English oral and written communication skills
- Other Attributes
- Customer service oriented
- Multi-tasking ability and can work independently
You will be redirected to our company ATS for submission of CV.