Our client is an international renewable energy development company developing power generation plants in the Philippines. They are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Plantation Supervisor for their woody biomass fuel operation in Surigao.
- To oversee the field plantation management activities such as tree plantation establishment, maintenance, silvicultural applications, plantation protection, field forest survey and inventory and nursery operations.
- To be responsible for coaching, resolving complex field issues relating to the implementation of plantation activities.
- Collaboratively supervise the Forestry Staff of Lumino Energy Tree Plantation ensuring performances and deadlines are achieved as per schedule.
- He will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
- Graduate of BS in Forestry
- At least minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Forestry related work such as tree plantation management, forest survey and inventory.
- Licensed professional Forester is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge in basic GIS mapping application management and silvicultural practices.
You will be directed to our company ATS for submission of CV.