Our client specializes in the development, finance, delivery and operations of renewable energy projects.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Project Development Executive.
- Conduct due diligence related to acquiring the land, permits and related approvals, removal & resettlement of existing users/encroachments, Land/RoW for electrical collection system & the transmission line to grid utility.
- Assist in securing land for projects including substations and ensure all the necessary permits and approvals related to the Grid/ Interconnection are in place.
- Work closely with the construction team to bring projects to a commercial operation stage.
- Degree or post graduate qualifications in Engineering, Commerce, Finance, Business Administration, or similar level technical or commercial training.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience with key focus on energy project development, preferably in solar energy.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to manage technical and regulatory discussions with appropriate engineering and legal experts and government agencies.
You will be directed to our company ATS for submission of CV.