We, at Curran Daly + Associates, are currently looking for a Sourcing and Administration Assistant to provide support to our team across a variety of recruitment functions.
The key purpose of the role will be to support the recruitment team and help us find qualified candidates faster.
The role will include a variety of associated administrative tasks, such as maintaining the company CRM (i.e. uploading CV’s and relevant candidate information, inputting new job assignments etc), producing and posting job ads, scheduling calls and interviews.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for our company’s current and future staffing needs, and will help us to hire efficiently and keep our hiring process running.
To be successful in the role, you will need to combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent organisational skills, and strong verbal and written English communication skills.
Suitable candidates will have previous experience in a similar role, and will need to demonstrate strong sourcing techniques.
The role will be a standard day shift, 100% work from home, and would be suitable for a young professional with between 3 to 5yrs experience in the world of recruitment, or maybe a parent looking to return to a role that allows work on a permanent work from home basis.
- For each job brief provided, and using sourcing techniques and strategies, you will identify and create a shortlist of suitably aligned candidate profiles on a role-by-role basis
- Use the company CRM/database and a variety of social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates
- Reviewing CVs, resumes and online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify the role/position’s requirements
- Produce and post job ads across a variety of platforms
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Use your network to seek referrals for hard-to-fill roles
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
- Upload candidate CV’s and log all associated information in our CRM and other internal databases
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires
- Performing recruitment duties such as scheduling interviews, updating the calendar accordingly, answering phone calls, and monitoring emails.
- Arrange and perform reference checks verify a candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- Maintain the candidate database and handle any relevant paperwork.
- Screening candidates by performing background checks and verifying their qualifications and experience.
- Following up with candidates during the recruitment process, like shortlisting callbacks or rejection emails.
- Recording information as needed.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 3yrs of experience working in the recruitment industry, thus have a strong understanding of standard hiring techniques, practices and associated processes
- Previous working experience in a sourcing role (or a recruitment role that involved applying sourcing techniques) would be preferred
- Ability to understand a job brief/job description, and then provide a shortlist of suitably aligned candidates
- Hands-on experience with a CRM and/or Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other Human Resources Management software
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills with the ability to handle various tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail.