Curran Daly + Associates
The Senior Information Security Architect is responsible for providing technical leadership across different platforms and services as well as to design and build fit-for-purpose, cost-effective and robust Infrastructure Technology Solutions to support the delivery of business and Information Security initiatives to meet business and non-functional requirements.
- Assisting the Head of Information Security in designing, building, testing, implementing, and reviewing the security systems within an organization’s IT network.
- Lead the Security Operations Team and all related activities.
- Anticipating possible security threats and identifying areas of weakness in a network system, a SOC Lead must respond promptly and effectively to possible breaches of security.
- Conducts regular system tests and ensures continuous monitoring of network security.
- Develop project timelines for ongoing system upgrades, reviewing enforcing disaster recovery procedures, and conducting breach of security drills.
- Promptly responding to all security incidents and providing thorough post-event analyses.
- Security Information and Event Management. Responds to and document any security threats, resolve technical faults and recommends resources to deliver real solutions in a cost-effective way.
- Identify Access Management implementation, Maintenance and Monitoring
Should have deep technical knowledge of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical / IT field.
- Must have at least 7 years working experience in a SOC/NOC Operations Environment
- Malware Analysis – ability to perform complex analysis to understand the properties and behaviors of a malware and propose effective countermeasures and mitigation strategies.
- User behavior Analysis – ability to piece together user activities to recognize patterns of malicious behaviors.
- Log Analysis and Correlation
- Enterprise Endpoint Security and Email Security
- Network Security (IPS/IDS), Security protocols and Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux)
- Cloud Security (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Preferably with relevant experience on key leading-edge security solutions such as SIEM tools
Ability to work with diverse groups such as the Cyber Incident Response team (CIRT), Penetration Testing team, etc. to mitigate a security threat