Be Part of a Growing Big 4 Auditing Firms Globally - catering offices from APAC and US regions!
Work Location: Ortigas, Pasig
Work Schedule: Dayshift M-F
Work Setup: Hybrid Setup (3 days onsite & 2 days WFH)
POSITION / ROLE SUMMARY: The Tax Senior Manager/Operations Leader will also act as the key point of contact or liaison for the assigned joint venture partner (hereafter referred to as ‘Territory’ or ‘Territories’) and drive understanding of delivery capability throughout their Territory liaisons and delivery teams with specific responsibility for:
- Monitoring demand volume and coordinating the allocation of work received from assigned Territories to the Team Managers across the service delivery teams.
- Monitoring quality of service delivery processes and outcomes across the various service teams specialising in mandated activities.
- Providing direction and monitoring compliance with Territory risk and regulatory requirements.
- Proactively manage key stakeholders.
- Shaping the evolution of people's models and capabilities.
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by leading your team effectively, proactively providing guidance, clarification and feedback to your direct team members and teams across the group, and contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with superiors and subordinates alike.
- Participate in a wide range of projects; consistently demonstrating creative thinking and individual initiative.
Reporting: The position reports to the Tax Leader.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Professional accounting certification such as CPA, CA or equivalent is required.
- At least 12 years of experience in tax, accounting or audit with the last 7 years in people management (3 yrs in a Manager level).
- With experience in tax, accounting or audit-related processes and analysis in Big 4 Firms or Shared Services.
- Have significant experience in handling big teams.
- Understanding of tax, accounting or audit concepts will be advantageous.
- Should be comfortable working and communicating with team members at all levels including senior management.
- Ability to coach subordinates in the development of their career and skills
You will be redirected to our company ATS for submission of CV.