Curran Daly + Associates
Key performance measures:
- Adherence to all set deadline and completion of work to agreed standard.
- Deliver required services (drawings, specifications, estimating cost) on time and to cost/quality standards.
- Environmental targets, no pollution or incidents through planned work systems and construction drawings details restrictions and mitigation measures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as Project Management that is to plan and manage a project to successfully complete its listed goals and deliverables.
- Act as Project Development as designed to deliver a specific output.
- Act as Schedule and Project Control to monitor the activities and tasks to ensure proceeding as planned.
- Act as Contracting/Contractor Evaluator to assess the contractor’s technical and programmatic progress, approaches and deliverable.
- Act as Contract Reviewer in understanding the written agreement by parties.
- Scheduling, controlling and optimizing work and workloads, planning the activities that can achieve the goals and priorities in the time available.
- To ensure the project is running smoothly, on time and budget. Planning a certain part of the project, monitoring its progress and coordinating meetings.
- Government Permit Application / Coordinator.
- Technical Drawings and Data Review.
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in CAD