Specialist Recruitment Solutions
Get access to perfectly matched candidates for your business in the Philippines. Scroll down and explore our market-leading recruitment services.
For time-sensitive and confidential positions, the exclusive retained executive search solution is the best choice for organizations looking for “C-Suite” executives, Country Managers, VPs, Directors, and managerial roles in the Philippines.
This search solution is best for organizations looking to hire expert professionals for “C-level”, VP, Country Manager, Director, Executive and Managerial roles.
IT & Analytics Search
This recruitment service is designed for all IT, software, technical, and digital positions. Let our experience, technical recruiters find the tech talent you need.
If you are looking for engineering roles and need recruiters who know the nitty-gritty of engineering roles, this recruitment services is for you.
Looking to fill roles in HR, finance, business development, marketing, administration, or operational roles? We have top-notch recruiters to find you the expert talent you need.
Eager to build an offshore team to be based in the Philippines? Tap our deep local understanding and our well-connected Filipino recruiters to build your Filipino team.
Consult with us.
Not sure what you’re looking for? Or do you need more information about our search and recruitment services? Let’s have a candid conversation.
The CDA Difference
Tenured, Well-Connected Consultants
Guaranteed wide network of quality candidates
Quality With Sense of Urgency
Quality profiles as early as 24-48 hours after calibration.
Relevant Candidate Information
Customized candidate reports for easier paper screening.
We deliver information on market trends affecting your roles.
Specialized Recruitment Towers
We have dedicated recruiters who are subject matter experts in the job families they support.
Our Search Process
- Have you assessed your internal candidate pool?
- What are the key challenges for your organization and your industry for the next 12 months?
- What is the job brief? Have you reviewed the job description to ensure that it accurately reflects both the role and competencies required of the applicant?
- What are the key drivers for this business area?
- What are the key objectives for the next 12 months for the new hire?
- When looking at the background of the preferred candidate, can you focus on what is essential, as opposed to “nice to have” or preferred qualities?
- Are there any key initiatives that are to be implemented in the near future?
- What is the compensation package? Is there a company bonus? Is there an individual bonus? Are there any other non-monetary benefits, e.g., gym membership, etc.?
- What will be the interview process? Who are the decision-makers?
- Who are the key stakeholders? Will they be involved in the interview process?
- Have you procured a purchase order number or received sign-off from the relevant department?
- Do you have a sales pitch for the candidate on why your company should be a preferred employer?
- What interview style will you go for, i.e., behavioral or informal? Has this been communicated?
- If there is a panel of interviewers, will everyone be prepared with questions and understand the interview process?
- Have you got pre-agreed dates when everyone can attend?
- Have you identified career-progression opportunities for the new hire?
- How long is the probationary period?
- Who will train this person and is there an induction plan in place? If not, who will be accountable for planning the induction?
- Have you got the resources or tools for this person to join your business?
If you have answers to all of these questions, then you’re ready to recruit. Please contact us so that we can organize to meet and discuss your needs in detail.
The team at Curran Daly & Associates are experts in providing assistance and feedback on your job briefs to ensure the best fit and a quick turnaround in finding the right candidate for your business needs.
- We agree on a key recruitment solution.
- We confirm the sourcing activity.
- We commence the candidate search.
- We customize the behavioral interview to be conducted with identified candidates.
- We provide a report which includes a short list of candidates. Experience and expertise per qualified prospect will be highlighted.
- We organize interviews with the short-listed candidates on the client’s behalf.
- We conduct reference checks on the preferred candidate, and whenever necessary at least, organize testing and/or background checks.
- We give guidance and support to successful candidates from the resignation-and-notice period, whenever applicable, to hiring proper.
- We provide constructive feedback to all unsuccessful candidates.
- Successful candidates start.
- We walk you through a structured follow-up procedure after the appointment.
- There is a replacement guarantee up to three months post-hiring to ensure ongoing after-care.
- We conduct regular follow-ups with both client and candidate during the first three to six months of employment.
- We study your organization.
- We establish expectations and a communication plan.
- We develop position specifications.
- We formulate the search strategy and have it approved by you.
- We research and identify target environments.
- We identify and recruit prospective candidates.
- We conduct evaluation interviews.
- We show you a progress report before proceeding.
- We do benchmarking and afterwards present qualifying candidates.
- We ask you to choose from our short list.
- We conduct reference checks.
- You choose successful candidates and conduct interviews with them.
- We assist in structuring an offer and in conducting negotiations.
- You seal the deal with your choice candidates.
- We conduct regular follow-ups in succeeding months after the placement.
The majority of candidates who have the necessary skills and experience to fulfill your vacancy are not actively applying for advertised positions in the marketplace. They can only be contacted:
1) through friends or network referrals;
2) through a recruitment agency who has their contact details on their
3) through a recruitment agency that has their contact details on their database; or through an automated search where they have been identified as a suitable fit.
4) through an automated search where they have been identified as a suitable fit.
Our research, coupled with feedback from various organizations that support us, say that when you put up a job ad on the web or in the newspaper you will only attract 5% of the total pool of candidates with the necessary skills.
Using a recruitment partner will increase this pool to 35% of the total candidate pool, but out of that 35%, the recruiter will know which of these candidates are in the top 15% of performers based on market knowledge.
In a nutshell, a majority chunk of the candidate landscape remains inactive, followed by a considerable fraction who is only passively looking, with a surprisingly thin slice devoted to those who are actively looking, lagging last.
Solve your recruitment needs now!
Leverage our comprehensive and up-to-date database and top-shelf recruiters and consultants.